Every week, college counselors at SWWY International Division will teach one class to the students at the size of 20-25 students, aiming to provide the basic information of the following topics:
Starting from August 2019, SWWY International Division began to apply the Cialfo platform to facilitate College Counseling, where we can keep a record of the students’ personal growth as well as communicating with their homeroom teachers and their parents. Students may also explore colleges and information sessions.
During the college application process, Cialfo would be a helpful tool to send official documents to colleges in a safe and efficient way, and it is a wonderful approach for counselor to follow the students’ standardized results and college admission results, which can be a precious source for reference.
- “Exploration · Innovation” Science and Technology Month Series (2023-11-20)
- Autumn Sports Day (2023-11-20)
- Exploring the “Master Class” (2023-11-20)
- Classic Campus Series: Kunqu Opera Lecture (2023-11-20)
- Music Festival Internship Activity (2023-11-20)